How to learn Swiss German

Hey guys, so for context I was born in Zürich, Switzerland to Irish parents and we lived there til I was 6, before moving back to Ireland. When I was in Zürich, I picked up Swiss German at the same time as English but obviously I spoke more English than Swiss German due to living in an only English speaking family with me being the only one fluent in Swiss German.

Once we moved back to Ireland, I basically completely forgot everything to do with Swiss German apart from the basics. Since my dad still works in Switzerland and we go back there two or three times in a year. I wanna relearn the language but I haven’t found any language learning app or website which has Swiss German as an option, any suggestions?

submitted by /u/HRPr03
[link] [comments]

from स्वागत | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/39ZgPo3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments