Can anyone give me advice based on my problem?

I am an English learner from South Korea, so sorry if what I make some grammarical mistakes in advance.

As I said, I am not a native English speaker. I have been trying my best to be able to use English better since about 5 years ago. Honestly I have been bettrr to understand English compared to the past time.

However, these days I feel like my English hasn't heen improving more and I am stuck in a moment. It's because I can say what I want or think, but too simply or weirdly sometines. Or don't know what words that I am supposed to put in a sentence.

To get of this step, I have been trying to memorize vocabulary, but don't feel like I am actually getting all of then. Easy to forget and hard to make sentences based on them.

I think speaking toon I speak, but with limited expressions. I feel like I only repeat same things over and over

Some say making any sentences coming up in my mind and speaking them out are going to be helpful for me. But, yeah...I have been still frustrated.

This is reason why I am writing this down. Can anyone give me some advice on my situation?

P.S : I am also feeling frustrated that I speak a bit unnaturally and dry like a robot. Maybe it's because I am not good at catching syllables of words or intonations. This makes me frustrated too... please help me out with this too guys.

Thanks for reading my post and any advice will be appreciated

submitted by /u/10seonbi
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2MVkbi3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments