(Polish inflection help needed) I am wrong on this?

I've made sure to look to see this wasn't asked before and I couldn't find it. I'm learning Polish and I'm confused on how to inflect my sentences accurately.

I want to say: "Your videos are great!" to comment on a youtube video on pronunciation but I got confused.

I attempted: "Twoje filmy są świetne!"

Me being not confident just yet in my Polish ability wanted to check first and give my reasoning: Film is masculine but I want to pluralise it so I make it "filmy". to say "your films..." I need to use the correct possesive pronoun (non-personal masculine, plural). Then the verb "być" (one thing that confused me is that I was told that after "być" the instrumental case should be used but I wasn't sure so I used the nominative. if im wrong can someone explain please.). Finally I needed the appropriate adjective so I used "świetne" (non-pers, masc)

I really need to practice and work on my confidence. but if someone can please tell me if im doing right in my method or if not then what im doing wrong that will help.

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/TwentyTwoMilTeePiece
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZAQIyN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments