Learning thai for upcoming trip

I've got a trip to Bangkok planned in a little over 3 months and I wanted to start learning some thai to be able to get around easier, and then continue my learning after the trip as well.

My first thought is I should focus mainly on reading and basic conversations considering the timeframe I have, but I'm not sure what resources I should use in order to put more focus towards that. Or if that's even a smart idea in the first place.

Looking around I've seen a few things like

Learn thai from a white guy

Thaipod101

Pimsleur audiobooks

Anyone have some pointers to help me choose what resources to use/ invest in?

Much appreciated

submitted by /u/PimpinCaprisun
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2t8wccV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments