I am Offering: Spanish (Native) and Seeking: English | Reasons why you should try it out!

I am a 22-year-old economics student from Venezuela (South America). This is me: https://ibb.co/2kvVWqP

About me:

  • I am a very talkative person, and I love to learn about different cultures, lifestyles and whatever you're passionate about.
  • I used to attend Model of United Nations, so I like to discuss a wide range of topics and get involved with people from different origins.
  • Besides Spanish and English, I also speak some German.
  • I like to attend to entrepreneur camps, and I am very passionate about start-up topic.
  • I love fun facts about history and have a giant collection of them.
  • Every now and then I ride my bicycle, and I am part of an ONG that promotes urban cycling in my city.

Reason why you should try it out:

  • I do not bite people, so you can make mistakes with your Spanish, and I can give you feedback, so we both improve over time.
  • I am available every day at nights
  • I have plenty variety of topics, so you will not get bored
  • I can follow-up on your mistakes, so I can review them in the future to test whether you have overcome it or not.

I am looking for friends from across the world: who wants to voice-chat via Whatsapp, Skype, Hangout (Gmail), or whatever.

If you are interested, let me know

submitted by /u/sircapital97
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2tc2OSQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments