When to start a third language

Hi everyone, I am learning Spanish but I think i’m at a pretty advanced level at this point. I can hold a conversation, talk about what I’m interested in, and I know a decent amount of grammar. I feel like I can speak without translating in my head but I’m still definitely learning the language because there’s a lot I still don’t know. I’ve been thinking about learning German for a little while, and I’m wondering if this seems like a good time to start or if I should wait. I’m a little worried about confusing it with Spanish. Another slightly unrelated thing: to me, starting a third language seems so daunting because I’m pretty proficient in Spanish. It just seems impossible to start from nothing and work my way up again from square one. Any tips?? Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/queidiotasoy
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/37eCJSU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments