Please help me!

I've been learning german since I was like 7yo, because of my school was founded by a german in the 19th century and nowadays it has an agreement with the government of that country, which provides some money and teachers, aswell as the director of the school. Well, that's not the point itself, but its for you to understand better my situation.

I'm 16 yo. I have average to good notes in that subject. However, I'm not even close to being able to mantain a fluent conversation in that language. In two weeks I'll be going to Germany as an exchange student for two months, and I don't have to much times to inform about the best way to take advantage of this in order to improve my German. I use to know something about language learning some time ago, but I've forgotten almost everything I knew at some point. Can you please give me recommendations, videos and articles? About everything related to this thing. For example, I've heard about an app with cards were you write words and so on.

submitted by /u/pocacosa_
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QVmbts
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments