Where should I go from here?

I have been inconsistently learning Arabic for two years now.

I have learned the alphabet, and have completed the entire Linguaphone series.

I'm currently working on Memrise's official course and am on level 3.

I had a language partner for a few months but stopped due to differences of schedule.

Also dabbled a bit into Glossika and Pimsleur at different points but quit due to boredom.

I for sure am going to continue with Memrise because it's fun for me, but I don't know what to do besides that to take my Arabic to the next level. I'm currently sitting somewhere in the B range.

Interests with Arabic: The Quran, Hadith, modern standard Arabic for books and media.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no interest in learning a dialect.

I'm kind of at the point where some stuff is too easy while other stuff is too hard. I'm surprisingly fluent when it comes to speaking due to so much practice with my language partner though.

What should I do? Where should I go from here?

submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qUpXIl
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments