The most common question posted

The most common question posted here

📷

Hey guys!

So I'm planning on becoming a French teacher. I have to take a few courses and I'll be doing an intense immersion program, and I'm really excited and looking forward to it. However, I worry about forgetting all the Korean I know - I'm definitely higher than A1 but haven't taken any of the tests yet. Do you guys have any advice for someone who's not quite an intermediate speaker on how they can remember Korean if they aren't surrounded by it and not at a level where just putting on a TV show is enough that they can understand it? I wish I was high enough that I could abandon it for a year without forgetting it, haha.

submitted by /u/Seven_Over_Four
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2C0aeKg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments