Teaching myself Italian

Hello all! as the title says, I want to start teaching myself Italian. I’ve always wanted to learn a second language but never have. I’m currently getting my Masters so my free-time is limited but I do plan on getting some type of consistent schedule going as far as studying.

I’m planning on using Duolingo since it is free, as well as using films, and reading books to help learn. Besides those, is there anything else that I could do to help me get to a conversational level? Any words of wisdom from other adults that have taught themselves Italian?

I’ve looked at the other threads related to this topic but the ones I saw hadn’t really helped.

Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/thumbelinax8
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2MYPNDV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments