Should I learn German and ASL at the same time?

Hi all,

My degree program requires a foreign language credit so I’m taking German for that and I’m picking it up quite well. However, I also need two humanities credits and for some reason American Sign Language is considered a humanities credit instead of a foreign language credit. I’m a native English speaker and German is my third language (Japanese is my second) and not to brag but I’ve been told by my German professor that I have a gift for learning foreign languages as she noticed my aptitude for it right away. I have never attempted to learn two languages at once, however, and I’m not sure if I should attempt to. I’d love to hear your guy’s input! :)

submitted by /u/miki_190
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Nk5STp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments