Questions for people who use discord to practice languages/ask questions and have tried to organize their notes/answers they received to their questions from Discord. What do you feel is the easiest and most efficient way to organize them / tag them?

I'll ask a question on Discord language learning channel. I'll get a reply from someone knowledgeable, I'll copy and paste the question and reply and either message it back to the guy who helped me or email it to myself if its too big.

It is still a huge mess and not that easy to navigate, though emailing to myself is slightly better because I can name the content with something descriptive. What do you think would be some efficient/easy to find tags to label those emails? I guess something like "Greek how to get a metro ticket" at least the language name at the front should make it easier to keep track of my notes.

There's also the issue of pictures, which I use alot in discord. It seems like the only way to get them into an email is either to take a giant screenshot or copy and paste each individually- highlighting a picture and pasting into gmail doesn't seem to work

submitted by /u/Day0Precise
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/348VF2R
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments