Offering: Brazilian Portuguese, Seeking English

Well, I am just interested in chatting and getting to know people from all over the world. I am from Brazil and we can talk about my country if you want I am an outgoing person, into sports who likes to read and watch movies. I need to practice English to improve it I am truly interested in learning other languages as well such as French, Italian, and Russian. If you aren't an English native speaker, no problem. We talk anyway. I am free to chat now .I mostly use Discord and Skype. If you are free and is interested in a language exchange, let's chat. I live in the Amazon region and we can talk about environmental issues. Help me out and upvote it so others can read it. Thanks for reading. I look forward to chatting with you. A bientôt, ciao, paka paka. :)

submitted by /u/Bro-zilian
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/31SJeH4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments