Language Resources Compendium

Hey everyone. Here's a little project I've been working on for a little while. It by no means covers everything, and for the most part I've left languages for which it is easy to find resources for alone, unless it's a list or I find them useful. You can comment, so feel free to comment with things that have helped you guys, and if I like them I'll add them. If you happen to be the owner of any copyrighted material that appears on here, it was not my intention to violate any copyright and I will happily remove any content at your request. I have a few other slightly niche projects that I'm working on as well, that some of you might be interested in, but I'll save those until they're more refined.

Hope this helps someone!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRn3iKZ-xX4-JBG4TniV3zIrV9S4vzCJvZnxvYU3CLQ/edit?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/Darth_Kittius7
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Pssrb7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments