It's the little things

For some context, I have been taking my intro Arabic course for about two months now. I've always been known for my absolutely atrocious handwriting and I was hoping Arabic might give my penmanship a shot at a clean slate. I have spent a fair amount of time looking at samples of Arabic handwriting to help my own work and apparently it paid off! While reviewing my work the other day, my professor was genuinely surprised by the quality of my handwriting, saying that it looked like that of someone who has been studying for years. While it is by no means a great success with regards to my actual understanding of the language, it completely energized my excitement for learning more and I can't wait to continue my studies! الحمد لله!

submitted by /u/jamaso21
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JxSASm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments