How much effort and time does it take to speak a language well? Is there an optimal way? (YouTubers doing it in 1 Month, 1 week???)

Well, last time since I was watching some YouTube language learning challenges, i’ve seen a lot, i’ve seen a guy who learned a really good level of Spanish in 30 Days (Connor Grooms) who actually surprised and shocked me. I’ve seen the Youlden Brothers from Babbel who tried to learn Turkish in one week and as it looks they were very successful in this.
Both of them were using techniques to get the most in less time. (Which I suppose that had a lot to do with memorizing the most spoken sentences and words of the target language ). But I was questioning myself: if both of these were studying for more months in this ritmos, how far would they actually get? Probably more then I did, learning Spanish for three months. So they must be an optimal and economic way to learn a language, which efforts less time to achieve more in the end. Maybe a mix of vocab, grammar and immersion?

submitted by /u/kudummie
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2BS9YNm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments