Best way to improve listening skills?

So I'm learning German and recently started C1.1. I don't have an issue even with quite fast spoken German, even with podcasts etc. However whenever I have to solve MCQs it really confuses me and I fall for the tricks. It's really hard and idk how to work on it. I've chosen to do a few hours a week of an audio course that's aimed for economic terms and so on. But I still don't find that enough. Should I take more notes while I listen? How do I work on getting better at solving MCQs? I pretty much have no big issues understanding everyday German or lectures etc but when it comes to being questioned about what I'm hearing, if it's got confusing details on purpose, I get lost and don't score very well. This is a really important skill that I need in the future for tests.

submitted by /u/imalearner
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/331ezsm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments