Ainu resources

So I saw a post earlier today about the Ainu language and figured why not study it. I just am having a hard time finding information about the language. Does anyone have any resources or information I could use?

I figured it would be fun and to learn this language, or at least a tiny bit of it. I know its going extinct so I want to try and learn it to have knowledge of it before it dies out.

Also, I want to start a project where I get videos of myself or others speaking languages endangered or not. Just in case anything happens, so there can be some kind of knowledge of it on the internet. Even though, yes it sounds a bit idealistic and that videos may be outdated in the future, I want to be able to have some kind of information out there that this language existed and maybe have something for others who are interested to learn about it and maybe have one more thing to learn from.

I hope I didn't ramble too much and I am really grateful for your guy's help. Thank you all so much!

submitted by /u/TyCraaybeek
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2WpMEzP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments