Trying to figure out what a speaker is saying when he's naming languages that he speaks

Hello! I'm a transcriber, and I'm transcribing a speaker who says he speaks certain languages. I can't make out what he's saying, and I'm hoping that someone on here will be able to help with this.

The first language he says sounds like Gujraki. I'm leaning toward Gujarati, even though I hear more of a K in that final syllable than I hear the T. The second language he says sounds like In glee AH shun.

He says that he speaks Spanish, "along with English and Gujarati. (?)" He goes on to say, "I speak the full (In glee ah shun)."

He speaks perfect English. (This is in the U.S.A., by the way.) His last name is one which originates from Northern India. Here's some information from Wikipedia regarding the last name (which I can't outright disclose.)

This surname comes from the northern states of India. It's a Hindu (Rajput) name of unknown origin. The (name) are a Rajput clan that ruled in Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Uttar Pradesh. An Agnikulas (Fire Tribe).

Any help would be so much appreciated.

submitted by /u/sharon838
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2A0xzdD
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments