Those who have learnt languages with cases systems, what is the best strategy for learning the cases ?

My native language is Spanish/English. I grew up in a Spanish speaking country, but speak English bc school taught it to me since I was small. None of these languages has a case system, thus I am unfamiliriazed with the concept.

I am learning Russian and it is the first language I've conciously tried to learn. I have a relatively good vocabulary and know the best tenses (although I have some problems with the future tense). My main problem with the language is that I don't know how to work around the cases. I cant seem to grasp the concept. İs there any strategy you guys have employed to learn the cases?

submitted by /u/bucketofweights
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/32ENXgg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments