The time will pass anyway ...

I wanted to make this post for people who are struggling to learn a language. The first year that I started learning spanish was incredibly difficult I had moved to a new country, started a new job, and my partner became addicted to drugs and we seperated. Even though it was the last thing I wanted to do I still went to spanish class twice a week. It was so frustrating and I felt like I wasn't learning anything and my spanish was crap.I hated it. Even though I wanted to quit I kept reminding myself that the time would pass anyway... After about a year of studying things started to click. It's now been 2 years and I am conversational in spanish, I look forward to studying in another year I will probably be able to call myself truly fluent. After that maybe I will try to learn another language. The point is that I learned slowly, my personal life was falling apart but I was still able to make progress. The time will pass anyway and if you stop now you wont reach your goals, its ok to reach them slowly.

submitted by /u/taytay9955
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2oniwIJ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments