Minecraft enchantment table

Ok so this sounds stupid but there these are 2 girls at my school who claim they speak Minecraft enchantment table and I thought they were joking and just speaking gibberish but no I got into a class that happened to have both of them in it and they sit there and talk to each other so fast it’s almost inaudible but they have full on conversations with each other and no one else seems to know what the f*** they’re saying not even one of the girls brothers who I’ve been friends with since kindergarten so I’ve known this girl forever but she won’t tell me help me figure out if they actually figured out how to pronounce the words in the enchantment table (they said there is a website with pronunciations somewhere but they wouldn’t tell me what to look up)

submitted by /u/6ixdn
[link] [comments]

from Vitaj | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2mAhsRd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments