Learning French at university or elsewhere?

Hello reddit, I was wondering whether it would be more useful to minor in French at university or study it at the French Alliance (or perhaps both at different points in time?). I'm not planning to be an interpreter or a translator in the future, but I think having a foreign language under my belt would be useful (especially if I change my mind one day).

For some background, I did French at A-Levels and achieved an A; however, I'm not that confident in my speaking and listening skills. I understand that I'll need to put a lot of time and effort in to improving outside of the classroom, and I'm willing to do that.

Should I do the minor while at university, and then do classes at the French Alliance afterwards? I'm trying to figure out the best course of action right now.

submitted by /u/redminusone
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/316DxG2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments