Just FYI for multiple language learners

So a couple of months ago I asked about leaning several languages at once.

I just did some tests and I am B1 in one language and A2 in two others and I didn’t fail the A1 test in a few more other languages. After just short of 2 months progress.

And most of you said that learning more than one language would cause me to be terrible at all the languages, you all also seemed to take it very personally that I asked for tips. Like I was personally putting you off?

Just some positive encouragement for others like me. Don’t ask about it, just go for it, you can do it! And if you can’t, you’ll just personally figure out your limits, don’t let someone who sucks at learning one language tell you that you’re stupid and can’t possibly learning more than one language. They just don’t want to see others succeed at something great.

submitted by /u/lee97-
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2A1pPIA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments