I'm reading through the novel I started writing more than a year ago and I'm cringing.

I started my novel in April or March 2018, I decided to write it in English, my second language, rather than in my native. I finished the first draft today and now I have to edit and rewrite it but I decided to read through the entire thing first, I haven't done that since I started writing and now I'm just cringing over how horrible my English was, Jesus Christ. I'm not saying my English is good now, but at least it's so much better than it was a year ago, and I used to think it was pretty good back then.

Anyway, as cringe as it is that I actually thought that what I wrote was alright, I have at least improved.

submitted by /u/randomuser111991
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2LDbhnA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments