Has anyone watched vlogs has a learning tool?

If you haven't, I'd recommend trying it.

I don't really like watching vlogs in my native language as I find them really annoying and cringy. However, I've noticed that when it's another language, it's a lot more interesting. Even when people are talking about the mundane and everyday stuff, it somehow still draws me in since it's easy to follow and they speak at a much more relaxed pace than someone would speak in a normal video.

I think the pace is more relaxed since they're not maintaining a quick exchange with another person, but instead the person is just lesuriely voicing their thoughts as they come to them.

submitted by /u/Lowfryder7
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UV4Kcw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments