Do you feel like your personality changes once you learn a language?

I was bilingual since birth, speaking two languages at home.

During my teens I started finally understanding complex subjects in English, while watching philosophy videos in English.

Still now, in my head I often think in English, which has mostly to do with how I use the internet (everything in English). Now I feel like my personality changed quite a bit in my teens, but I'm not sure if it's only because of puberty, or also because I internalized a new language.

Now I'm 20, I wonder if I become versatile in another language this phenomenon will happen too. What do you say?

submitted by /u/AbandonedSoldier
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PTlgur
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments