Apps for learning Thai?

Hello! I have a really strong drive to learn Thai, because my boyfriend’s family all live in Thailand and many family members only speak Thai. I love his family very much, and it would be amazing to be able to communicate freely with them, and I also feel that it’s important that the language be carried on to our children someday. However, I can’t ask my boyfriend to become my full-time Thai teacher- he’s taught me some basic phrases and words, but I can’t expect him to be a full blown language professor lol. So I’m kind of stuck on how to take the first step. Thai is not a course offered by my university, so I was wondering what apps or websites (preferably apps) do you Thai learners out there recommend? I’m definitely way more focused on speaking/listening than reading/writing if that helps with suggestions. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/iloveyoumettaton
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2V3RHVW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments