Worth taking a proficiency test?

I'm a non-native English speaker, and consider myself fluent. I currently teach English as a foreign language in individual classes as a way to earn some money. Next year I'll be attending art school, and I'm wondering whether taking a proficiency test (the Cambridge CPE) would be worth it. It's a very expensive test (a whole minimum wage around here), and I'm not sure about it.

I intend to keep teaching English as I'm attending college and consider an internship abroad (probably not an english-speaking country, though). When I'm out of college, having such certificate won't change much, as my art skills would be the main reason someone would hire me.

Has anyone considered the same before?

submitted by /u/gladpunx
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2H03krh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments