What language should I, a native English speaker, take when I attend university?

My future school, University of Oregon, has the following languages offered:

Spanish French German (took two years of it in high school) ASL (had a bad experience with it in high school) Ichishkiin (dying regional indigenous language) Portuguese Hindi Urdu Japanese Korean Mandarin Chinese Nepali Russian Thai Vietnamese Attic Greek Latin Italian Swedish Turkish Arabic Biblical Hebrew Farsi Swahili Twi

Unfortunately, my university does not offer Uzbek. I was hoping they would offer Dutch (easy for English speakers) or Norwegian (heritage), but they don’t have that either. I would prefer a Germanic language that is not too hard to learn. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/fagriculture03
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NCx8hS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments