Motivation from the weirdest places

I'm very new to the language learning world and have been using the fluent forever app to learn Korean over the past week. Most of it has been learning the characters and sounds, but some random vocabulary words have been thrown into the mix. I felt like I wasn't making any progress but yesterday I took a walk to Walmart and saw a dragonfly walk by and my first thought was "Hey look, a 잠자리". Turns out repeating a word over and over again to learn pronunciation helps you remember its meaning too!

I know this isn't a major accomplishment or anything, but it's nice to get confirmation that I'm actually progressing.

On another note...what's the best Android keyboard to type in Korean? I had to enter "dragonfly" into Google translate so I could copy and paste 😅

submitted by /u/atwork1
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZRlxyO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments