Learning Japanese and Korean at the same time.

Hello, I'm currently learning Japanese and I will take the JLPT N4 this year. I already have the N5 level and by the way I found it was very easy. I'm interested in learning Korean, I already know Hangul, some rules about pronouncing it correctly and not much than 50 words, including some Konglish. I know the use of Japanese grammar and I saw that Korean grammar is very similar. So I learned about 은/는, 이/가, 을/를, 에/에서 and how to conjugate verbs only basic things like 가다 -> 가요 and so on. So I want to focus more on Japanese than Korean but I still want to learn a bit. What should I do to learn it ? Do you have any advice about learning these two together ? I want to do like 80%/20% ratio or maximum 70%/30%. Regards.

submitted by /u/Yveliux
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/33oGtzb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments