Finding great online content in languages other than English

I know the English-speaking segment of the web pretty well. YouTube, Medium and Audible really took my English to the next level.

But when I started to learn Spanish I found it really hard to discover the "Spanish Web". It feels like learning to walk again. Googling, going through a pile of low quality content, googling again...

Is there a better way? Maybe some sort of Yellow Pages for the web in other languages?

P.S. And yeah, I know that I can read Harry Potter in almost any human language šŸ˜† I was thinking more about original gems that the native speakers of Mandarin/Spanish/Arabic know about, but that are relatively unknown in the English-speaking world.

submitted by /u/pyzhianov
[link] [comments]

from Velkommen | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Pa96gG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments