Anybody notice they have different music tastes in different languages?

In English, my native language, I mostly listen to a lot of heavy metal. I even like some pretty crazy death metal and hardcore stuff. In German, I listen to Rammstein obviously, but I almost exclusively listen to pop and rap music. I listen to almost none of that in English, but the language makes it resonate with me so well. 194 Länder by Mark Forster seemed to embody the wanderlust that my Europe trip cultivated in me. I still tear up a little when I hear it. In French, my taste is similar, mostly pop mixed with some hard rock. I hope I find my Russian style soon. That’s my next project.

submitted by /u/meattornado52
[link] [comments]

from Velkommen | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2My8L57
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments