I went to the dentist in my target language.

I have been living in Mexico and learning Spanish for the past 2 years and I am just finally to the point where I can speak with natives pretty comfortably. I had a dentist appointment and I was a little nervous because it was probably going to require some new vocab and I was worried they might not understand me. They gave me the form to fill out and a couple minutes later said they also had it in English, I told them Spanish was fine. I then did the whole appointment in spanish and was able to answer questions and explain my dental history. I was so happy and wanted to share with people who would understand.

submitted by /u/taytay9955
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Yv4a5h
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments