Has language learning taken over for video games for anyone else?

I've always felt like language learning is pretty similar to a video game. There's a lot of trial and error and progress, and of course you have to learn the initial mechanics of the game before you can really start getting into it. You see yourself get better at the game and the game becomes harder at the same time. I've found that I don't play as much video games as I used to since I started learning. I feel like I get the same kind of satisfaction from language learning. However I have used video games to learn to some degree the languages.

The great thing about language learning as opposed to games is you don't reach the end so fast, it's like a massive game that you can continue your progress in for years. I've always hated when good games come to an end, you feel like you've worked to get good and then it's over.

submitted by /u/Night_Guest
[link] [comments]

from Benvinguts | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2xZDr62
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments