Challenging myself to learn Russian in 1 Month

I'm doing this mostly beause my girlfriend is Ukrainian and although I could start with Ukrainian, she advised me to learn russian instead because there's a lot more material available and that I would end being able to understand ukrainian anyway.
In the past I tried to learn russian and failed miserably (although I learned the alphabet). This time, however, I have my learning French in 1 Month experience to back me up and I'm going to use what I learnt from that and use it here.
I'm also documenting my evolution in my youtube channel and this video marks the beginning of this series so, if you feel like you want to see me evolve, please do so.

I'll start this journey using Anki and Youtube Videos (if you have any russian channels that you enjoy, please comment them) and I'll see where my progress takes me.

So... That's the plan. Maybe I'm being really ambitious with it but I'll give it a shot. If anything I'll improve my french even if I can't speak it properly.
If you feel like you have some tips and tricks for me, please give them. I'm mostly focusing on my conversational skills so I feel like I'll get the most out of just listening to people speak and trying to speak myself while doing mistakes

submitted by /u/LordofCookies
[link] [comments]

from Benvinguts | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2O7l1ey
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments