Passing the B1/B2 levek

Hi, i’m having a really hard time as to how to progress past this stage in a language (spanish in my case). When you’re a beginner there are SO many resources available but by the time you reach intermediate you’re stuck. Currently my learning consists of going through a grammar book, listening to intermediate level podcasts and the occasional conversation with someone on hellotalk (but rarely as i find everyone on there to be aloof, not talkative or downright weird). I feel like this however will never allow me to reach my ultimate goal of fluency. I find watching programmes in Spanish too intimidating, as i can only understand with subtitles, and i feel like it’s not actually effective. What should i do to help pass this stage? I feel like i will never be able to make natural conversation in Spanish. Anyone know of any good resources (free lol) or general tips as to how to progress. Thanks. I’m sure there are loads of posts about this but for some reason i couldn’t find any.

tl;dr tips/resources to help get past this stage! :)

submitted by /u/conorxo_
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/31V5QrN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments