TPR class logistics

If you have language presented to you rather than experiencing the language through multiple senses then you're not going to remember it.

This is why I like to get my students as involved as I can.

The only thing is that the logistics of this with young kids can be quite difficult.

The status quo here is to have kids sitting down. This makes things a lot more manageable. But it's not good for language learning.

How can I get kids experiencing language without them running amok?

The best I've managed is prepositions of place sitting down, heads/ shoulders/ knees/toes. Beyond this, I notice most educational norms are reliant on pen and paper.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Fkfkdoe73
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2JLCuWN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments