Which of these two approaches is better for improving my listening comprehension?

What would help me more to improve my listening skills in my target language?

  1. Watch videos without subtitles, then re watch them with subtitles and watch them once again without subtitles. By doing this I spend a lot of time just with one video and I don't think I can't do more than 3 videos a day with this technique since it requires so much time for each video.
  2. Watch videos without subtitles and despite not understanding most things that are being said keep watching them, watch as many videos as possible a day despite not being able to understand many/most things.

Which of these 2 approaches can help me more to improve my listening skills faster?

submitted by /u/cachebomba207
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2YR68yp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments