Learning conversational Korean for my girlfriend

My girlfriend is Korean and as such her parents are also Korean (shocker). Her parents like me which is fantastic but I struggle to communicate with them. Considering the question I'd like to ask them (permission to marry their daughter) and how important it is both to me and them, I'd want to ask it in Korean. Now I figure I could just learn a phrase or two and ask and be done with it. However I feel like being conversationally fluent in Korean would mean more both to them and myself. What medium should I use to do this? Money isn't really an issue and I want to learn effectively and if it's quick that's a bonus. I appreciate all the help!

submitted by /u/actioncop_
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2G4TZ1q
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments