Passed CAE (Certificate of Advanced English), but have a question regarding the level.

Hello there,

I have passed my CAE exam a long time ago and scored an A Grade with score 203/210. I'm happy that I have passed the test with flying colors, but I do have a question regarding the level that I have achieved.

CAE is supposedly a C1 level exam, while CPE is supposedly a C2 level exam. The thing is, because I have scored an A, it says on my certificate that I have been awarded C2. So does this mean that I have achieved C2 level? Or would I still have to pass a CPE test in order to really have reached level C2 in English?

I was cleaning my room today and found the certificate because of it and noticed that it said that I was awarded C2. Now, I didn't notice this when I got it because I wasn't as into language learning as I am now so I wasn't aware of the multiple levels. Now that I want to learn more languages I think it is important to know what level I have actually achieved.

submitted by /u/notjulian_n
[link] [comments]

from Croeso | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HsOOds
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments