Jumping between the language I'd like to learn

So I've been having this problem for years now. I'm very interested in both Japanese and Korean, but it's hard to stick to learning one of them. The cycle goes: interested in one, study a lot, get more interested in the other one, study it and forget the other one, and repeat. Of course I could try to learn both at the same time but I'm the kind of person who likes to put their all into one goal in a specific area at a time. I find Japanese easier to pick up. It's closer to my native language both pronounciaction and grammar wise, and sticks to my mind easier. But on the other hand Korean is so beautiful and I know it would be more useful for me, but it's harder to learn and after learning hangul and some very basic stuff it's hard to decide what I should do next so I just kinda wonder around aimlessly

submitted by /u/Tuudelduu
[link] [comments]

from Croeso | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2uazSb4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments