I choked up and didn’t speak up

It’s late at the subway station and I live in a foreign country. There were several light brown colored benches available to sit down. I was about to sit down on a particular bench but noticed something strange. It turns out someone had vomited all over the bench but it blended in so well with the original color of the bench that it wasn’t really noticeable. I was walking away when another girl was about to sit down, I quickly wanted to say don’t sit down in the native tongue of the country I’m in, but I choked up and it was too late. She just plopped right in it and didn’t notice. I proceeded to walk away in shame.

submitted by /u/doihavetohaveone23
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TYk3ny
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments