Would it be a waste of time to use BOTH Assimil Spanish 1987 and 2014 editions?

Hi everyone! First time posting here. Such a lovely community! I have both the 1987 and 2014 Assimil Spanish books + recordings. Would you suggest using both books to learn Spanish or would it be too much? I’m NOT going to do two lessons a day. For example, I’ll do lesson 16 of 2014 edition then the following day, I’ll do lesson 16 of the 1987 version.

Or would it be better to finish one book first then work on the other one? Besides Assimil, I’m also going to supplement it with Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish. Any information/tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/docdochope
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2TSdGhl
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments