Would a college certification course be useful for learning a language?

My college offers certification COURSES (not actual certs) to prep you for cert tests. I haven’t taken Spanish since High School but I have retained a lot of my knowledge. I need to catch up on vocabulary and some tenses (future, mostly) but I otherwise have a basic grasp on the language.

I’m wondering if anyone here can tell me if it would be worth my time to take one of these courses or if I should wait and take Spanish as a class next semester or something. My college offers cert courses from beginner to courses you would take as someone who mostly knows the language.

I don’t really want to take months long classes for this because I tend to pick up on language faster than others. If I can master Spanish in the next year or so I’d love to move on to Italian next.

submitted by /u/GreatWhite000
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2GfSSxf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments