What would be your perfect language learning app?

Hello, r/languagelearning,

I am an engineering student who is fascinated by languages and language learning (currently studying German, fluent in English and Russian, Ukrainian is my native).

I have been using LWT (Learning With Text - link) as my main learning environment for a long time, but have never quite found anything like it for mobile devices. I have started my work on an app that could somewhat recreate the experience provided by LWT, however, I would like to hear your thoughts on what would be the most important features for you in a language learning app. Would you value more custom or provided content? Would you like to have preset routines or develop your own ones?

Any feedback is appreciated!

submitted by /u/ayyzuk
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2tp92fh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments