Need Romanian resources

Hi everyone,

I just recently decided to move temporarily to Romania. If all goes according to plan I'll be there for at least 3 months, but more than likely significantly longer than that. I do, however, need to learn Romanian.

I know no Romanian at all, although I do know some about the language and its grammar. I speak Russian at a fairly elementary but conversational level, and am fluent in English and Hebrew. I am just looking for resources, tips, content, anything that could help. I'm probably going to be there within two months, so its just starting, but it isn't extremely urgent as I know most people there speak English and I won't need it for work.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Persimmon_Leaves
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2WTlUb1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments