I've a few questions to ask from polyglots here!

Hey i am Rishabh from New Delhi, India building a language learning by comic reading app for polyglots. I've a few questions to ask also you can try app if you like reading multi lingual comics. Here are my questions:

  1. Whats your main purpose of learning a new language?
  2. Do you have anyone close relative or friend, who knows the language that you're learning. (Do you talk to that person in learning language).
  3. Will you be interested in listening to audios in language you're learning.
  4. Do apps really help you in learning a new language or you think that a real person would be way more better?
  5. What suggestion (if any) would you give to an app developer who is building a language learning app, bc i really want to help and build a community.

I'm planning a big update for my app and these questions will help me in planning my app user interface. Thanks a ton in advance and big hug from my side. YOu can try my app by visiting link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aaveti.aaveti

submitted by /u/diabin4u
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2EeN1pz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments