[Wiktionary] A way to only show a specific language

Hey everyone,

Is there a way, like a browser plugin or some kind of setting to be able to do either of these two on wiktionary:

  • When I search for a word to always jump to a specified language or ...
  • To only show that specific language without even loading the rest (even better)

I cannot find anything like this and it's so frustrating when I have always load a huge page with up to 20 languages, then have to look for the link to the specific language I want and then be taken to the actual result.

The closest I have got to this is when I have visited a page before that points to the language I want (e.g. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fr%C3%BCher#German) I would then just use that link from my suggestions and then replace the word in the link itself. But it's still a hassle.

I would be glad to find a solution for both Android and a browser.

submitted by /u/sakishrist
[link] [comments]

from ようこそ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2FJdyN3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments